Instant Shubh Personal Loan
Offered by Datasigns Technologies, the instant Shubh personal loan can fulfill your requirement of cash with a loan quantum ranging from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 5,00,000, along with an interest rate ranging from 25% to 32%. You’ll get a flexible tenure of up to 4 years to repay the loan, along with a preclosure facility that is chargeable and applicable after the payment of 12 consecutive EMIs. Apply instant personal loan online here.
- E-application and E-approval process is available if you want to apply for instant Shubh personal loan online
- No requirement for collateral or guarantor.
- Loan quantum ranges from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 5,00,000.
- Available tenure ranges up to 4 years.
- Applicable interest ranges from 25% to 32%.
- Availability of preclosure facility @ 3% – 5% fee after you apply for instant Shubh personal loan online
- Quick approval and disbursal.
- Zero hidden fees.
Eligibility Criteria to apply instant Shubh personal loan online
The eligibility criteria for a Shubh Loan are quite simple.
- The borrower should be a salaried person with a minimum monthly salary of Rs. 12,000.
- The age of the borrower should be in between 21 years to 60 years.
Features of instant Shubh personal loan online
The following features after applying for an instant Shubh personal loan online make the personal loan approachable and easily accessible.
- Borrowers won’t have to produce any collateral or guarantor for the approval to apply for instant Shubh personal loan online
- E-application and E-approval processes are simple and the representatives will contact the borrower on behalf of the lender to complete the application procedure.
- A borrower can avail of a loan amount ranging from Rs. 75,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 depending on his or her income.
- To repay the loan, a borrower will get 1 year to 4 years of tenure
- The processing fees are charged @ 3% on the loan amount
- One can avail of the preclosure facility after paying the first 12 EMIs of the loan
- A 3% to 5% preclosure fee will be charged on the outstanding principal amount.
- The top-up loan facility can be availed of after repaying 50% of the existing Shubh Loan.
A borrower should be able to produce the following documents to prove his or her eligibility for Shubh Loans.
- Aadhaar card or PAN card will be required as proof of identity to apply for an instant Shubh personal loan online
- Utility bills, rental agreements, or a valid KYC document issued by the government can serve the purpose of address proof.
- The salary slips and 3 months of the latest bank statements, along with the details of credited salary will be required as income proof.
- A selfie will be enough for the online Shubh Loan application.
The Process to apply instant Shubh personal loan online
The online application process for a Shubh Loan is easy through Roopya.
- Go to the official website of Roopya and we will navigate you to Shubh Loans.
- Then you have to register yourself there for free and the lender will verify your mobile number.
- After the successful verification, the applicant should enter the PAN card details and upload the photo of the PAN card.
- Then put the personal details such as an address, education, occupation, income, etc.
- Upload the bank statement in PDF format to let the lender verify the statements.
- After the verification, the applicant can proceed with the further application procedure.
- Hence the applicant will able to select the loan amount, tenure, and EMI amount.
- Then the applicant has to upload the selfie and the PDF of the salary slips.
- The applicant should share the contact details of one family member and one friend.
- Once the application is approved, the loan amount will be credited to the account of the applicant within 24 hours.
Read here to get: Cash Loan in 1 hour
FAQs On Shubh Loans
How long does it take to process the entire procedure if I apply instant Shubh personal loan online?
After approval, a Shubh Loan will be processed within 2 working days.
Can apply for a Shubh Loan again after the rejection of my loan application?
Yes, you can apply again but only after 6 months of the previous rejection.
Which cities are Shubh Loans are offered?
Shubh Loans are currently offered in the cities like Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mysore, Nashik, Pune, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, and Delhi NCR.
Do I need to have a high CIBIL score for approval?
Shubh Loans are approved on the basis of your credit score, and not your CIBIL score. It also depends on your financial and repayment ability.
Read more about: Credit score in India
How can I repay the amount once I apply for Shubh personal loan online?
The EMI amount will be debited from your salary account on the due dates and so will be notified to you.