Medical emergencies can cause stress about uncertain medical expenses despite having your pre-planned funds. The cost of medical treatments is rising day by day, and your funds may not be sufficient to cover those expenses all at a time. However, these are particular types of crises that can’t be delayed. And strong financial support in the form of a personal loan for medical emergency will always have your back. The following features of a personal loan make it beneficial to tackle medical emergencies efficiently.
Disbursal Of The Loan Quantum Within An Hour
Medical emergencies demand instant actions as a minor delay in the treatment procedure can put the life of the patient at stake. Thus, quick and easy access to funds is quintessential for the borrowers. And at Roopya, we understand the sensitivity of your urgency, so we process and credit your loan amount to your bank account within an hour.
No Need To Produce Collaterals
Assessing the value of your costly possessions to produce them as collateral to the lender can be both a hassle and stressful. However, the instant personal loan doesn’t require any collateral to get the required loan quantum.
A High Loan Limit For Higher Requirements
At Roopya, there are multiple lenders on the platforms with multiple credit limits so, you can get access to a higher amount of loan as per your requirement. So, you don’t have to be worried about borrowing money from multiple lenders to pay the high medical bills. Recently, Mrs. A. Roy from Kolkata had witnessed the costly medical expenses required for a COVID-19 patient as her husband tested positive and was under treatment in a private hospital. However, she got the full assistance from our end and an instant personal loan for a medical emergency of 13 lakh to remit the hospital bill fully.
Convenient Tenure And Easy EMI
An emergency personal loan comes with a flexible tenure of up to 60 months that makes the loan easy to repay. You can also get a perception of your estimated EMIs for your required loan quantum by using the EMI calculator and that EMI goes easy on your pocket to repay the loan timely.
Easy Eligibility Criteria For A Medical Loan
The eligibility criteria to get a personal loan for medical emergencies are quite simple and require hassle-free documentation to apply for the loan quickly and get instant approval. Here is a chart for an easy overview.
- Age of the borrower: For a salaried person- 21 years to 60 years; for a self-employed person- 22 years to 55 years.
- Minimum Monthly income: For a salaried person- Rs. 15,000; for self-employed person- Rs. 25,000.
- Credit score: Above 750
- Available loan quantum: For salaried person- Rs 50,000 to Rs. 25 lakh; for self-employed person- Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 30 lakh.
You can easily apply for a personal loan for medical emergency if you meet the mentioned eligibility requirement. The following steps are required to get you the loan.
- Step 1: Go to Roopya’s online credit portal.
- Step 2: Compare loan offers considering their rates of interest, tenures, terms, and conditions.
- Step 3: Use the EMI calculator to know the estimated EMI of your required loan amount and tenure.
- Step 4: Put your personal details like name, age, address, income, etc., on the portal.
- Step 5: The application will get instant approval, and the amount will be credited to your account in 1 hour.
The rates of interest of a personal loan are so competitive that you can effortlessly get a personal loan at the lowest rate by using our credit platform, as there are multiple lenders to compare and select the best-suited loan for you. You can save both the lives and the relations with the help of a personal loan for medical emergencies because these are the crises that test your relationships with your near and dear ones. We will always be glad to stand by your side through your thick and thin. Apply here.