The new normal has pushed us to avail of more online facilities to avoid physical contacts. And that leads us to apply for home loan by using the internet. However, it was not very practical before the pandemic situation to apply for home loan through the digital route. The offline application, documentation, verification, and approval processes were used to take multiple visits to the lender. But, now it has become hassle-free, easy, and contactless through the digital route. Read on to know all about the online home loan application process.
The Key Benefits To Apply For Home Loan Through Digital Route
The most visible benefit of applying for a home loan online is the contactless process. It will require the least physical appearance for the lender to apply for a home loan. Apart from that, there are other benefits too.
- The simple and hassle-free documentation due to the coordination of the sales team.
- The online KYC process lets your lender know you well to find your potential as a borrower.
- You don’t have to worry about the safety of the home loan process as there would be OTP verification for the protection.
- Borrowers won’t need to pay any pre-payment charges.
- They can get ahome loan online that can cover up to 90% of the price of the whole property.
- Besides, borrowers can get up to 30 years to repay the loan.
Platform That Can Help You To Get A Home Loan Online
The home loan is a term that has multiple other names with separate schemes, such as-
- Home construction loans to build new homes.
- Home purchase loans to purchase a home for the very first time.
- Property loans to purchase a new property.
- Plot loans to purchase new plots.
- Home extension loans to construct the extended parts of existing homes.
And due to the existence of multiple types of home loans, a credit platform is essential that can help you to get a home loan online. At Roopya, we offer the assistance that you may need to apply for home loan online.
- Here you’ll get multiple lenders to apply for home loan with the most convenient rates of interest and flexible tenure available in the market.
- You can compare loan schemes to get the best one as per your requirement.
- We make the digital home loan application, documentation, and approval possible without any physical contact.
- Our cooperative team members contact the borrowers from our end and help them to complete the loan processes without any hassle.
Simple Eligibility Criteria Along With Relevant Documentation
Whether you’re a salaried or a self-employed person, you’re eligible to apply for home loan if you’re in between 18 years to 70 years, you can apply for a home loan. And in addition to that, your annual income should be Rs. 3 lakhs or more along with a good credit score. Supportive documents such as proof of identity, proof of address, proof of employment, and proof of income would be essential to submit online. You can click here to know more about the other eligibility criteria and required vital documents.
How To Apply For Home Loan Online?
As long as Roopya is there, a hassle-free home loan application process is assured with the following steps.
- Go to the official website of Roopya to apply for home loan.
- Fill up the KYC form with the basic details such as name, address, age, income, etc.
- Look for lenders with required home loan schemes and compare them for the best home loan online.
- Always use the EMI calculator to get the estimation of the EMI.
- Then submit the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Our team members will coordinate with you for further procedures required for the approval.
As there are multiple lenders available on our website to apply for home loan, you must the eligibility criteria, loan quantum, interest rate, tenure, and other charges of the individual lenders as that might vary from one another. The digital route has actually made it accessible to visit multiple lenders without leaving your home.